Flexiseq - Sequessome vesicles - Indication:
Flexiseq is a white to yellow gel and comes in a 50 gram tube that contains aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide,Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT.
It works by lubricating the cartilage in the joints to relieve pain and stiffness, and improve the function of all weakened joints
- Clinical effectiveness in osteoarthritis*
- Drug-free action:
- Physical, Bio-lubricating mode of action
- No possibility of drug-to-drug interactions
- No restrictions on duration of usage
- Can be used on multiple joints at one time
- Drug Free, Sustainable Pain Relief and Improved Mobility for osteoarthritis Patients.
- Sequessome Technology is nanotechnology that provides an entirely physical mode of action, formulated to deliver lubricating ingredients to target joints.
1. Sequessome Vesicles
2. Journey to the Joint
3. Therapeutic Benefit
Drug free, but not science free!
Dosage and administration:
- For external use only , avoid contact with eyes
- Apply twice daily in the morning and evening on soft tissue around the affected joint.
- Apply a quantity appropriate to the size of the joint being treated:
- Wash hands after application.
- It is important to allow the treated area to dry out before covering. Failure to do so will reduce the functionality of the product.
- You must allow the Flexiseq gel to dry for at least 10 minutes, or until the skin is touch dry before covering the area.
- If the gel is taking less than 10 minutes, you should apply a little more next time.
You can reduce the time it takes for Flexiseq to dry by:
- Warming the skin before applying the gel.
- Using a hairdryer on a medium setting after applying the gel, which should reduce the drying time to about 2 minutes.
- Twice-daily treatment with Flexiseq can provide pain relief after as little as 2 days
- However, it may take up to several days of
- continuous use for the full effect to be seen.
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Flexiseq.
- On open wounds, broken or infected skin or mucous membranes (the lining of the openings of the body, such as the
- mouth, nose or eyes).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Pregnancy and lactation.
- Flexiseq has not been tested on pregnant women in clinical trials and therefore its use during pregnancy is not advised
- unless it has been deemed necessary by your doctor.
- It is unknown whether Flexiseq may be harmful to your child if you are breastfeeding. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist
Side effects :
- There have been no serious side effects reported, relating to Flexiseq.
- In clinical trials Flexiseq caused minor skin irritations, such as erythema, dry skin and rash at the site of application these were
usually of mild to moderate intensity, transient and fading away by itself
- In case of continuing side effects, you may first reduce the dose (e.g. from twice daily to once daily).
- If this does not improve the condition, you may discontinue treatment with the product until the event resolves, which could be within a few days.
- In the event of serious side effects, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- There are no known interactions with medicines.
Storage conditions :
Once opened, continue to store between 8°C and 25°C and use the product within three months.
Premium quality product manufactured by Ascension UK