Ratification of the Agreement
Declaration: Nairoukh Click E-commerce Platform is designed for business to business healthcare providers, sign-up is approved for legal & active licensed pharmacies & hospitals in Jordan market.
* To be a member of the website of www.nairoukhclick.com, first of all it is required that you fill in the registration form and then agree and undertake to comply with the provisions of the user agreement for www.nairoukhclick.com. By filling in and ratifying the registration form or getting any services or ordering any order or request using this system, the user agrees to be bound by the user agreement of www.nairoukhclick.com.
The terms and conditions apply to www.nairoukhclick.com website and its associated applications on iPhone, iPad, Android, and mobile site platforms.
Description of the Services
www.nairoukhclick.com allows its members who ratify the agreement to order from Nairoukhclick online.
www.nairoukhclick.com provides a way for you to communicate your orders and requests to customer service agent whom will handle and execute your complying order with our strategy and policy.
The purpose of this site is to provide a simple and convenient service to consumers, linking them to our customer service agents. Interactive gateway that help you to explore, choose our products and services and manage your profile with a simple and quick way.
Users are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of their orders, and www.nairoukhclick.com shall have no liability or responsibility for any such errors. Please be aware that the Nairoukh Click will do everything they can to meet the delivery time specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
How to make an order and how it is processed
Once you have selected your order from shopping cart, you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on “checkout” button. Please note it is important that you check the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “checkout” button since most of the times once you click on this input errors cannot be corrected. If applicable, sometimes you can amend your order whenever the system shows this option is still available for you. Upon receiving your order, Nairoukh click will start processing your order, we will send you a notification states that we received your order and it will be handled by customer service agent, upon send your final order to warehouse (invoice printing), we will send you a notifications regarding your order details. (Brief SMS- Inv.#, value, ETA, PDF proforma invoice)
While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information.
After you have been notified of invoice issuing; you can cancel the order by calling our customer service agent on 00962778441234
Any order may be subsequently cancelled by our customer service agents and Nairoukh click reserve the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
Membership system for www.nairoukhclick.com
You can create NairoukhClick account simply by:
- Submit a request through sign-up
- Our Customer Service agent will contact you via your accredited mobile no. after reviewing your request (Optional)
- SMS will be sent to you containing your account no., user name and password
- Your account will be activated after inform us of changing your password
- Now you can enjoy our e-services by signing-in
- You can reset your password in case you forget it by pressing reset password button in "My Account Page"
- Being idle on the web site browser for more than 20 minutes, resign-in will be required to secure your data
You can WhatsApp or call our customer services agent 00962778441234
Any member of www.nairoukhclick.com has a “user name”, The "user name" is personal to the member and the same “user name” is not given to two different members. After changing the password and activate your Click account; the “password” is only known by the user. The user can change the password at any time. It is solely under the responsibility of the user to select and protect the password. www.nairoukhclick.com is not liable for any problems, which may arise from the use of password. If you forgot your password, you will contact our Click representative to create new one by repeating step # 3+4 of creating new account above.
User name is unique for each user and cannot be replicated for two or more users, and the same customer cannot hold two usernames on Click, www.nairoukhclick.com informs the user about the promotions, which take place from which the user may benefit, by emails and notifications. www.nairoukhclick.com does not share the user information with the third party companies – the phone number may be shared with for transportation and accounting purpose, in order to provide a faster and correct delivery. For the user to connect to the services, which require a membership of www.nairoukhclick.com, the user must enter the user name and password. This process is called “login” www.nairoukhclick.com.
By using this site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the site or by contacting us, you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your membership.
Members' passwords should be kept confidential at all times, and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately.
You may not use the site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation to:
- Distributing any unlawful, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material transmitting material that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice.
- Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the site. Damaging, disabling or impairing the operation of this site or attempting to gain unauthorized access to this site or to networks connected to it, through hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
Responsibilities of the Member
During the use of the services of www.nairoukhclick.com, the member accepts and undertakes:
- The information in the registration form is correct; in the conditions that this information is required the member is the only responsible for any losses which may arise from any misinformation or inadequate information (ex. Disclosing account info to other unauthorized persons); and in these cases his/her membership may be terminated.
- The member is the sole responsible for all personal ideas, opinions, statements set forth by the member while using the services of www.nairoukhclick.com, all the files uploaded to www.nairoukhclick.com and the personal information sent, and that in no way www.nairoukhclick.com shall be held liable for these files, not to access any services provided in www.nairoukhclick.com unauthorized and in any way other that the one identified by www.nairoukhclick.com; not to change the software in any way; not to use the software which is identified as being changed; and to indemnify www.nairoukhclick.com for all material and moral losses in the event the member does not comply with the aforementioned articles, www.nairoukhclick.com shall not be responsible for any damages which may arise from reading of data belonging to any members by any unauthorized people, not to send any messages which are threatening, immoral, racially and contrary to the Laws of Jordan and international agreements, any correspondences, titles, nicknames posted to the context shall not be contrary to the rules of public morality, good manners and laws, not to harass and/or threaten other users, or any of www.nairoukhclick.com live chat personnel, not to act in a way affecting the use of services by other users, not to post, print, distribute, circulate any amoral, inappropriate and unlawful materials and information which may give harm to the names of any people or institutions, not to advertise, sell or offer to sell any products or services, engage in any activities such as survey, competition or chain letter, not to send any information or programs which may give harm to the information or software in the computers of other users,
- All of the records or materials obtained by using the services of www.nairoukhclick.com are within the consent of the user; the user shall be absolutely responsible for any damages, loss of information or other losses caused by them in the user’s computer; the user shall not demand any compensation for any losses arising from the use of the service, not to use the services of www.nairoukhclick.com.com for any commercial and advertising purposes without obtaining the consent of www.nairoukhclick.com
www.nairoukhclick.com may monitor all system at any time or continuously
www.nairoukhclick.com may use its system for commercial purposes, not to mail any information which is forbidden legally and circulate any mails which do not have authorization to be sent such as chain mail, malicious software, etc., not to record and misuse any personal information belonging to others, The member himself/herself is responsible for all kinds of acts made under the “username”, The clients must pay the service fee which is notified previously at the time of delivery of products; otherwise the products shall not be delivered to the clients. not to access the site or services using a third-party's account/registration without the express consent of the account holder; not to use the site for illegal purposes; not to commit any acts of infringement on the site or with respect to content on the site; not to use the site to engage in commercial activities apart from sanctioned use of www.nairoukhclick.com services; not to copy any content, including, but not limited to website/app content and third-party reviews, for republication in print or online; not to create platform reviews or blog entries for or with any commercial or other purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the site; not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the site; not to interfere with another person's use and enjoyment of the site or another entity's use and enjoyment of the site; not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the site, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the site or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our suppliers & service providers partners).
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the website.
Credit or Debit cards used in the online payment gateway on www.nairoukhclick.com website or applications must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
Visitor material and conduct
You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from this website any material that:
- Breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
- Is unlawful or fraudulent
- Amounts to unauthorized advertising; or
- Contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
- You may not misuse the website (including by hacking).
- Any comments or feedback that you submit through the website must not:
- contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive material;
- promote violence or discrimination;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of another person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- promote illegal activity or invade another’s privacy;
- give the impression that they originate from us; or
- be used to impersonate another person or to misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
The prohibited acts listed in the above paragraphs are non-exhaustive. You will pay Nairoukhclick for all costs and damages which it incurs as a result of you breaching any of these restrictions.
Nairoukhclick will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any material in breach of the above paragraph.
You may not access or use the website for any other purpose other than that for which Nairoukhclick.com makes it available. The website is for the personal use of users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Nairoukhclick.com. In case of any prohibited activities committed by the user, the company has the right to suspend, block or terminate the user's membership and prevent his access to log in the service. Prohibited activities include but not limited to the following:
- Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by Nairoukhclick.com;
- Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Nairoukhclick.com;
- Making any unauthorized use of the Nairoukhclick.com services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- Engaging in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website;
- Transmitting chain letters or junk email to other users;
- Using any information obtained from the website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- Engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person;
- Using the username of another user;
- Selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Using any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Using the Nairoukhclick.com service as part of any effort to compete with Nairoukhclick.com or to provide services as a service office;
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website;
- Attempting to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website;
- Harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening Nairoukhclick company through any medium of communication or to any of its employees or agents engaged in providing any part of Nairoukhclick Company services to you.
- Displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the website on behalf of that person, such as posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose;
- Deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Contribution or Nairoukhclick.com Content; and using the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Any other suspected malicious activities on Nairoukhclick.com website or applications.
Authority of Nairoukhclick.com
- Nairoukhclick.com may temporary suspend or completely cease the system operation at any time.
- Nairoukhclick.com shall not have any responsibilities against the members of Nairoukhclick.com or any third parties due to the temporarily suspension or completely cessation of the system operation.
- The user name and password shall be displayed and approved after the filling of the application parts to be submitted to the clients by Nairoukhclick.com.
- Nairoukhclick.com may prevent its clients who have filled in all parts or have connected although they have passwords from having a new password or from using their passwords for an indefinite period of time if it is deemed necessary by Nairoukhclick.com.
- Nairoukhclick.com does not warrant that its services shall be provided on time in a secure and complete way, the results obtained from the services shall be correct and reliable, and that the service quality shall meet the expectations.
- Nairoukhclick.com has the right to back-up and delete all or some of the files, messages which are provided by the members during the use of services for some periods deemed suitable by Nairoukhclick.com. Nairoukhclick.com shall not be held responsible for back-up and delete processes.
- Nairoukhclick.com has the ownership and copyrights arising from the ownership of the information, documents, software, designs, graphics and etc. which are produced by itself and/or bought from outside.
- The sales of Nairoukhclick.com are limited to the current availability provided in Nairoukhclick.com. Nairoukhclick.com is not responsible for any item ordered and not delivered due to unavailability.
- Nairoukhclick.com has right to post any information, documents, software, designs, graphics, etc. (such as the messages, poets, reports/news, file posted to the bulletin board) which are member generated and uploaded to the system by the members and/or to transmit them to another place within the site deemed as appropriate by Nairoukhclick.com. It is probable that this information is copied and/or posted by other users. In such cases, the users shall not demand any royalty from Nairoukhclick.com
- The obligation to change the information in relation to the price and product specifications, which are provided to sell in Nairoukhclick.com, belongs to the Nairoukhclick and in compliance to law and pricing instructions in Jordan. In the event of any misinformation relating to the price and specifications of products, Nairoukhclick.com may correct this mistake by cancelling the order.
- Nairoukhclick.com may provide transition for a member to other websites. In this case, the member agrees that Nairoukhclick.com shall not be responsible for the context of the websites, which the member may access through its site.
- Nairoukhclick.com may make any changes in the implementation of this agreement, and amend the existing articles or add new articles for the purpose of complying with any technical necessities and legislation which shall come into being in the future.
- Nairoukhclick.com may change in time the services for which any membership is not required to a form, which requires membership. Nairoukhclick.com may provide addition services, change some of the services partially or completely, or transform into a paid service.
- This site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavor to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
Guidelines for Reviews
Reviews are approved based on the following criteria:
- RELEVANCY Reviewers must have had an experience with the platform firsthand.
- ACCEPTABLE CONTENT
- Nairoukhclick.com are not obligated to approve reviews on the site. A subset of the potential reasons for rejection are:
- Offensive Language: Profanity, abusive, racist, and hate language is not tolerated in our interactive sections.
- Irrelevant or non-indicative content
- Discrimination based on the grounds of religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status or disability.
- References to illegal activity or uncorrelated references towards society’s traditions and values.
- Conflicts of interest: Competing are not allowed to post negative reviews. Violation of this might result in permanent removal from our website.
- Allegations of health code violations.
- Outdated and obsolete information
- NOT ENDORSED: Reviews are not endorsed by Nairoukhclick.com, and do not represent the views of Nairoukhclick.com, our parent companies, our subsidiaries. Nairoukhclick.com does not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities or losses resulting from any use of our sites, or information on our site.
- OWNED BY Nairoukhclick.com: Reviews are owned by Nairoukhclick.com exclusively in perpetuity. We have the right to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, and/or distribute all materials relating to reviews. Nairoukhclick.com is under no obligation to pay the author or anyone else for their reviews.
Termination of agreement
Nairoukhclick.com may terminate this agreement unilaterally at any time.
Restrictions for Non-Personal and Non-Commercial Use
You agree that the consequences of commercial use or re-publication of content or information of Nairoukhclick.com may lead to serious and incalculable monetary compensation that may not be a sufficient or appropriate remedy and that Nairoukhclick will be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such use.
During any product delivery made by transportation, if the client is not available in the address specified in the system, the orders ordered by the client shall not deliver to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering to an address where he/she does not exist.
Customer Satisfaction policy
Satisfying our customers is a strategy at Nairoukhclick; if you face any discrepancy in any order or service; you can use LifeChat option or call us via phone to solve your complain or request; if you didn’t receive your invoiced order or the order has any fault; please call us immediately and we will do our best to serve you in the proper way.
- Customer can choose between different payment methods provided on the platforms, which are currently the following: Cash on Delivery, cheque upon delivery, Visa Checkout and credit cards, or debit payment method shall have a prior & legal written agreement between Nairoukhclick & client.
- NAIROUKHCLICK reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods.
- Customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order, provided that the customer chooses an online payment method, the payment will be processed by an external online payment provider cooperating with NAIROUKHCLICK.
- Card data will be stored for future orders by the external online payment providers, on the condition that the customer has given consent to the storage and future usage.
- Customer is obliged to ensure sufficient cover of the respective account or, when using credit card, to use the credit card only within the card transaction limit. Customer has to refrain from causing unauthorized debit charge backs.
Price and Payment
Debit / Credit Cards:
- The customer refund procedure (incase which the refund is dully approved by Nairoukhkclick) might take 2-7 working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway and depending on the card issuer & bank of the card holder. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
- Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
- Credit or Debit cards used in placing orders through the online payment gateway on Nairoukhclick.com website or applications must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
- The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
Validity of Nairoukhclick.com records
In the disputes which may arise in relation to this agreement, the member agrees, states and warrants that any bookkeeping entry, microfilm, microfiche and computer records constitute a valid, binding, absolute and exclusive evidence; this article has the characteristics of an evidential contract, and that the member waives in advance all kinds of objections to the specified Nairoukhclick.com records and the right to tender an oath in relation to the fact that these records are kept in due form.
Governing law & competent
These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Jordan.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the website ("Nairoukhclick.com Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks") are owned by or licensed to Nairoukhclick.com, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under state of Jordan and international conventions. Nairoukhclick.com Content, includes, without limitation, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics. All Nairoukhclick.com graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks or trade dress of Nairoukhclick.com in Jordan and/or other countries. Nairoukhclick's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Nairoukhclick.com. Nairoukhclick.com Content on the website is provided to you "AS IS" for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Nairoukhclick.com is prohibited.
Provided that you are eligible to use the website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the website and the Nairoukhclick.com content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Nairoukhclick.com content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Nairoukhclick.com reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the website and Nairoukhclick.com Content and Marks. If you download or print a copy of the Nairoukhclick.com content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Nairoukhclick.com content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Nairoukhclick.com content therein.
By posting contributions to any part of the website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Nairoukhclick.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such contributions for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such contributions, and to grant and authorize sub licenses of the foregoing.
Nairoukhclick.com has the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact or otherwise change any contributions, (ii) re-categorize any contributions to place them in more appropriate locations or (iii) pre-screen or delete any contributions that are determined to be inappropriate or otherwise in violation of this Agreement.
Links to and from other websites
As a courtesy to you, the site may offer links to other websites. Some of these websites may be affiliated with Nairoukhclick.com while others are not. Nairoukhclick.com is not responsible for the contents of any website pages created and maintained by organizations independent of Nairoukhclick.com. Visiting any such third-party website pages is at your own risk. Nairoukhclick.com has no control of these third-party website pages, nor can it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information in third-party website pages. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after independent review. References to commercial products or services within any such third-party website pages do not constitute or imply an endorsement by Nairoukhclick.com. By using the site, you acknowledge that Nairoukhclick.com is responsible neither for the availability of, nor the content located on or through any third-party website pages.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Nairoukhclick.com provides this site and content on an "as-is" and "as available" basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of this site, or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Subject to the previous paragraph, neither Nairoukhclick.com nor Nairoukhclick.com directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors shall have any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits), arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this site. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limits liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (WHETHER PROVIDED BY NAIROUKHCLICK.COM, YOU, OTHER USERS OR OTHER AFFILIATES/THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUBMISSIONS, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO FILES, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NAIROUKHCLICK.COM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE